<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Laughing at Life
Movies, Music, and the Mad Life

Life can get Ugly!

Thursday, December 09, 2004
So, last night was the only night I had off this week. Yes, I work 3 jobs. I was excited because I was going to just go home a veg out rather than work on my new place. However, all plans change! The world has it's way!!!

So, last night for 3 hours I was running back and forth to Home Depot to my tenant's apartment. It seems the toilet got backed up--and went all over the floor--GROSS! I luckily was able to figure out that I needed to purchase a toilet auger and rectify the situation, and then I went back to HD to get build up remover to help any further problems.

All in all, it really sucked and I had no chance to relax. What a world, what a world . . .
12/09/2004 08:00:00 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Oh Lord. You are never going to sit down. I too am familiar with toliet augers. Unfortunately. Are you coming out on Saturday?

    By Blogger Princess of Power, at 10:20 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dave :: permalink