<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Laughing at Life
Movies, Music, and the Mad Life

Weekend Blog

Tuesday, September 07, 2004
What did you do this weekend?

I rented some movies--only 1 have I thus far watched. I watched Malibu the Complex on TV--does anyone like that older couple that just complains about everything and doesn't do anything?

I went on a 12-mile bike ride. It was great, but I need a better seat--something soft would be good. I played several hours of xbox--Unreal 2 and Wraith Unleashed.

Went to a BBQ had a good time--ate lots. Cleaned and did laundry. Played Starcraft online with a friend across the state.

So, basically nothing major, but very relaxing for the most part!

And you?
9/07/2004 11:33:00 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Let's see. Rented Taking Lives and Forrest Gump. Played Q*Bert on the PS2 (just bought it - I love the Old School games!). Went to a few yard sales. ANd visited a new church. Thanks for asking :)

    By Blogger Cattiva, at 7:01 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dave :: permalink