<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Laughing at Life
Movies, Music, and the Mad Life

What becomes a legend most . . .

Wednesday, July 14, 2004
.

I went to see Madonna in Chicago this weekend. I must say the sell-out crowds being such a diverse group amazes me. I saw representation of all ages, races, sexes, etc. I was also in awe of the effort Madonna puts into entertaining and how specific and detailed she is when she does a show. She does things in concert that women half her age might have trouble with. She creates a visual feast with a stunning array of theatrical magic.

I do have to say that her last show, the Drowned World Tour, was much more theatrical and artistically constructed--from the set to the costumes to the choreography. I was however not disappointed and no one in the audience did either.

If you have seen Madonna in concert, you know of what I say first hand. If you haven't seen her, grab your child, your grandfather, and your local drag queen and enjoy the show!
7/14/2004 09:04:00 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • OH NO! I LOST MY MARTINI'S! I CAN'T WORK ON THIS ANYMORE TODAY! FOR NOW THE WHITE STAYS, UNTIL I CALL ON YOU FOR HELP (TOMORROW AM)

    By Blogger Princess of Power, at 7:59 PM  
  • A legion of French Bosoms could not match the lucid beauty of your toenails!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dave :: permalink