<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Laughing at Life
Movies, Music, and the Mad Life

McDonalds is still McDonalds

Thursday, July 08, 2004
So, last night I was inspired by Snoddra to give McDonalds a try after years of not going. She assured me that the "Chicken McNuggets are all new and so good!" Being one that doesn't like processed meat products (SPAM, bologna, etc.), I was reluctant. I queried, "Are they still processed meat?" "Oh, no. They are great." "Are you sure, they are cuts of meat and not ground up and pressed together?" "I am telling you they are cuts of meat and they are so good."

So, I ordered them. I took one bite and viola, processed meat! YUCK! Gag! GROOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS!

Yes, they are new--now with all white meat! Yet still the old processed grossness that I remembered from times past. Thus, McDonalds is back on the NO GO list!
7/08/2004 08:37:00 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Oh no C U Next Tuesday! McDonald's McNuggets are great! Before they were grey. Now they are chicken breasts!

    I am sorry that this expedidition didn't work out. Maybe you should go to Lion's Choice. Like Sophie's Choice but with turkey.

    By Blogger Princess of Power, at 8:56 AM  
  • I couldn't agree more. McDonalds is bad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dave :: permalink